Bidding Terms and Conditions
- Each auction is conducted with a live auctioneer selling a variety of items including personal and real property.
- The terms and conditions are available on our web page as well as on your individual bidder’s card. A bidder’s number is assigned after you have filled out a registration form at the auction. This number is then used for your individual bidding. If you become the high bidder, the amount and what you purchased are than recorded and entered into a computerized data bank. When the auction is finished, present your bid card for an item by item print out of what your purchases are. Signing in at registration is your acknowledgment and acceptance of the bid terms.
- Previewing and inspecting the merchandise is encouraged prior to bidding.
- All merchandise sells “AS IS WHERE IS” with no exceptions. All auction sales are final. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. All property is to be removed immediately.
- Method of payment-All items must be paid for immediately after the auction. We accept Cash or Certified funds. (Certified funds being a cashier’s check made payable to Erkelens & Olson Auctioneers for the full amount).
- All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- By bidding on any item the bidder shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and all other terms announced at the time of sale.